As its the 1st December we are feeling particularly Christmassy, therefore, we are giving you the chance to win a Christmas hamper full of goodies.
To enter this prize draw all you need to do is like The Mortgage Exchange Facebook page, then like the promotional post and click share.
You will find the post:
You have from 1st – 17th December 2017 to do this and the winner will be selected by way of random draw on 18th December.
Terms & Conditions
- The prize is a Christmas hamper. One winner will be drawn at random from all qualifying entries received between 1st December 2017 and 17th December 2017.
- The Prize Draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over, excluding anyone connected to the Prize Draw.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Prize Draw you must (i) like our Facebook page and (ii) like and share the promoting post.
- Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- The Mortgage Exchange accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by The Mortgage Exchange.
- The Prize Draw opens on 1st December 2017 and closes at midnight on 17th December 2017. Entries outside of this time period will not be considered.
- The winner will be selected by way of a random draw from all entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on 18th December 2017.
- The winner will be notified by Facebook message on or after 18th December 2017. The decision of The Mortgage Exchange is final and no correspondence will be entered into. If the winner does not respond to The Mortgage Exchange within 2 days of being notified of their win, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and The Mortgage Exchange shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 2 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these terms, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and The Mortgage Exchange shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The Mortgage Exchange will supply the winner with the prize, which will be posted or hand delivered to a UK address within 14 days of a valid winning claim.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash or any other prize.
- The Mortgage Exchange reserves the right to substitute the prize with an alternative prize of similar value in the event that the original prize offered is not available.
- The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity at the Promoter’s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by the Promoter and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner’s voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by the Promoter and their related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same. 15. The promoter is The Mortgage Exchange, 1 Bell Street, Shaftesbury, Dorset, SP7 8AR.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of the Promoter under law for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its reasonable control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters relating to the Prize Draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this Prize Draw where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The Prize Draw and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.